Quackity
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I'm in S5 and thinking about my subjects for next year. I'm thinking of taking (if this year goes to plan) adv higher maths, physics and chemistry, but I also want to take A level art as an additional 4th subject. I am thinking about going to uni for engineering and possibly medicine, so art doesn't help much, but it's just something that I want to do. I'm scared though that it's too much work. I want to do art but it's already a very time consuming course. I also don't want to hurt my chances of getting good grades in my other subjects, as they're gonna be what I take to uni. Would love to hear some thoughts on this!
Ulf
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 day ago
Not sure anyone will know your abilities better than yourself. However, isn't it possible to take all 4 and then drop one if it proves to be too much?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (33)
32.04%
Yes - a trusted person (24)
23.3%
No (31)
30.1%
I'm not sure (15)
14.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed