pmcgx
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
okay so i’ve got my interview for exeter in 2 weeks time and i was wondering if anyone has any tips around this.

my main weakness is probably gonna b role play especially if it’s delivering bad news and i haven’t got a clue on how to approach this

also how much knowledge should i have regarding the budgeting of NHS and brexit

thanks in advance <33
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by pmcgx)
okay so i’ve got my interview for exeter in 2 weeks time and i was wondering if anyone has any tips around this.

my main weakness is probably gonna b role play especially if it’s delivering bad news and i haven’t got a clue on how to approach this

also how much knowledge should i have regarding the budgeting of NHS and brexit

thanks in advance <33
https://www.google.com/search?q=spik...hrome&ie=UTF-8

And about the same knowledge as the Secretary of State for Health (ie virtually none!). Know about how free movement may have affected staffing, but don't worry about the budgeting
pmcgx
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by GANFYD)
https://www.google.com/search?q=spik...hrome&ie=UTF-8

And about the same knowledge as the Secretary of State for Health (ie virtually none!). Know about how free movement may have affected staffing, but don't worry about the budgeting
brilliant tysm!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.99%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.1%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.69%
Finding the motivation (22)
24.18%
Getting distracted (14)
15.38%
Procrastination (36)
39.56%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.1%

Watched Threads