How was your day? Rant your feelings ✨

Watch
YouAreEnough
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hiiiii beautiful’s. I got some questions for you, if you feel like nobody’s been asking, I’ll ask ❤️

Hows your day been?

Have you eaten today?

What do you love about yourself ?

What do you want to be when your older ?

What are your hobbies and interests

Just a reminder, YOU are worth everything that this world has to offer, the world is lucky to have YOU in it, I’m so proud of all that you’ve been through and you should be proud of yourself, no matter how bad and tough life gets, always start a day with a fresh new start !!!
nnth
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by YouAreEnough)
1. Hows your day been?
2. Have you eaten today?
3. What do you love about yourself ?
4. What do you want to be when your older ?
5. What are your hobbies and interests
1. Fine, I've been very active by vacuuming our entire household! I just want to enjoy the outdoors now, at least for the last 1 hour of sunshine left.
2. Yes
3. Everything and nothing at the same time.
4. The options are endless. A teacher maybe? Or a performer? Preferably a job in the entertainment industry or one relating to it.
5. Hobbies: Binging stuff on BBC, Netflix, Channel 4, etc.; playing board games; TSR!
Interests: etymology; science and comedy; mysteries; music
YouAreEnough
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nnth)
1. Fine, I've been very active by vacuuming our entire household! I just want to enjoy the outdoors now, at least for the last 1 hour of sunshine left.
2. Yes
3. Everything and nothing at the same time.
4. The options are endless. A teacher maybe? Or a performer? Preferably a job in the entertainment industry or one relating to it.
5. Hobbies: Binging stuff on BBC, Netflix, Channel 4, etc.; playing board games; TSR!
Interests: etymology; science and comedy; mysteries; music
Yesss !!! That’s good that ur productive ! And omg I want to be a teacher aswwww, hopefully u get to be whatever you want to be, I wish u the best and I’m proud of u for eating, make sure u drink some water, stay hydrated ❤️
kaizagill
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
1 ; Good
2 ; Yeppppp
3 ; My mind
4 ; Want to be a professor
5 ; my hobbies are painting and reading books
:burnout:
Last edited by kaizagill; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.08%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (8)
3.36%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.3%
Finding the motivation (65)
27.31%
Getting distracted (44)
18.49%
Procrastination (79)
33.19%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.42%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
0.84%

Watched Threads