notsmartenough45
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone!!
I'm a little bit confused,
I'm applying to universities through my school, when I click pay send does that send the application to my school or my university choices?
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
To the universities.
booklover1313
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by notsmartenough45)
Hi everyone!!
I'm a little bit confused,
I'm applying to universities through my school, when I click pay send does that send the application to my school or my university choices?
I think it first goes to your school for a final check, and then your school approves it so it then goes off to the universities.
notsmartenough45
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by booklover1313)
I think it first goes to your school for a final check, and then your school approves it so it then goes off to the universities.
Okay thanks sooo much!!
i thought that was what happened
booklover1313
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by notsmartenough45)
Okay thanks sooo much!!
i thought that was what happened
No problem
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by random_matt)
To the universities.
No it does not.

It sends it to the school who add the reference and predicted grades and then they send it to UCAS.
Only once UCAS have processed it, do they send it to the individual Unis.
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by McGinger)
No it does not.

It sends it to the school who add the reference and predicted grades and then they send it to UCAS.
Only once UCAS have processed it, do they send it to the individual Unis.
Thought that could have been the case for school users. My bad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (3)
7.32%
Okay (16)
39.02%
A bit lacking (11)
26.83%
Not good at all (11)
26.83%

Watched Threads