The Student Room Group

jujutsu kakisen manga

its my birthday and im getting all the jujutsu kaisen manga vols
(the ones in stock) and was wondering if any one has the first 4 including vol 0

im also into getting vagabond if anyone has read it or getting it or selling
Reply 1
Original post by samcarolinx
its my birthday and im getting all the jujutsu kaisen manga vols
(the ones in stock) and was wondering if any one has the first 4 including vol 0

im also into getting vagabond if anyone has read it or getting it or selling

O cool, happy birthday!
Just my opinion but I think vagabond might take slightly longer for you to get into its story than jujutsu kaisen. I don't have any volumes of those manga but I'm pretty well versed in the cover art and am up to date with all the chapters except for vagabond (got bored but I'm lazy so don't take my word for it.)
What other manga do you like?
Original post by yogwei
O cool, happy birthday!
Just my opinion but I think vagabond might take slightly longer for you to get into its story than jujutsu kaisen. I don't have any volumes of those manga but I'm pretty well versed in the cover art and am up to date with all the chapters except for vagabond (got bored but I'm lazy so don't take my word for it.)
What other manga do you like?

I've watched Jojo parts 1 and 2 as well as stardust crusaders and stone Oceans. I love Jojo so much so I'm considering also getting the Jojo manga I love how they are hardcover.
I also want to read spy x family

i ended up ordering the manga last Friday as most od the first few are in stock i got vol 0,2,3,5,6,7,8 and a friend got me vol 11 for Christmas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending