got kicked out of college

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It wasn’t that I wanted to be dropped from my course it’s just I couldn’t bring my self to get up in the morning. Backstory I had just moved courses a month ago and my mental health got worse since and now I’m out of college I’m dredging it as I know gotta wait till September to reapply:/ my parents don’t know that I’ve been withdrawn from college, I’m scared they’ll find out.
Lacrimosa1
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It wasn’t that I wanted to be dropped from my course it’s just I couldn’t bring my self to get up in the morning. Backstory I had just moved courses a month ago and my mental health got worse since and now I’m out of college I’m dredging it as I know gotta wait till September to reapply:/ my parents don’t know that I’ve been withdrawn from college, I’m scared they’ll find out.
What course were you doing? Did you find it fun?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Lacrimosa1)
What course were you doing? Did you find it fun?
I was doing health nd social care
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I was doing health nd social care
I'm not an expert but were you doing an apprenticeship?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Damn, I really feel for you... I know it's cliché advice, but the sooner you tell your parents, the better
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Get counselling
englishhopeful98
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What level? Level 2? Level 3?

Your only choice is to get a job as a cleaner or work at mcdonalds. May God help you.
that's not very helpful is it?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by englishhopeful98)
that's not very helpful is it?
Just because you want the OP to fail and get in poverty does not mean I am the same. I am advising them like a real parent.
englishhopeful98
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Just because you want the OP to fail and get in poverty does not mean I am the same. I am advising them like a real parent.
you do know there was a time when people just left school and got a job then worked up from there?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by englishhopeful98)
you do know there was a time when people just left school and got a job then worked up from there?
Obviously but they have good mental health and usually have qualifications like Level 2 or Level 3/A-levels/BTEC/NVQ/Access
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Ignore anon 2, mental health is a real thing and I want this to showcase anyone suffering from mental health. You must never ever ever give up all my life I've had people tell you can't do this, you can't do that but I have proved them all wrong. I wish hopefully they could all look at me now.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Ignore anon 2, mental health is a real thing and I want this to showcase anyone suffering from mental health. You must never ever ever give up all my life I've had people tell you can't do this, you can't do that but I have proved them all wrong. I wish hopefully they could all look at me now.
Why are you encouraging them to stay at home and do nothing? They need to get a job or get into education.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Why are you encouraging them to stay at home and do nothing? They need to get a job or get into education.
I'm saying never give up so I'm pretty much saying the opposite of staying at home, I'm saying focus on dreams or goals
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I'm saying never give up so I'm pretty much saying the opposite of staying at home, I'm saying focus on dreams or goals
That's what I am telling them too. That they should look into jobs or some other education.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
That's what I am telling them too. That they should look into jobs or some other education.
Yh but they shouldn't just give up stay at home or just work at McDonald's
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
You are a real dumbarse
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.86%
Okay (68)
28.69%
A bit lacking (89)
37.55%
Not good at all (59)
24.89%

Watched Threads