how to cram effectivley for gcse biology

Watch
4liferzz
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
pls
4liferzz
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
bump
4liferzz
Rep:
I have biology paper 1 next wednesday
4liferzz
Rep:
literally want to cry someone pls help
4liferzz
Rep:
bump
YouAreEnough
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Active recall, keep on repeating the things you learnt and pretend your teaching something about the topic your learning and everyday write a summary of what you learnt the day before
4liferzz
Rep:
(Original post by YouAreEnough)
Active recall, keep on repeating the things you learnt and pretend your teaching something about the topic your learning and everyday write a summary of what you learnt the day before
idk if I have enough time
YouAreEnough
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 4liferzz)
idk if I have enough time
How long have you got ?
4liferzz
Rep:
(Original post by YouAreEnough)
How long have you got ?
next wednesday
1st december
oceana16
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
go on Quizlet and just memorise ready-made flashcards...that's if you haven't made flashcards...or actually even better if you have mygcsescience (my school gave that) do the videos and quizzes and exam Qs for the topic - about 8-10 videos per topic and then work on the parts you get wrong...Good luck you can do it if you try.. make rough notes for the videos..just reminders and go over them frequently e.g. on the way to school
Last edited by oceana16; 1 week ago
username5866527
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
next wednesday
1st december
next Wednesday is the 24th
4liferzz
Rep:
(Original post by oKayImight)
next Wednesday is the 24th
thats this wednesday
username5866527
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
thats this wednesday
oh.
4liferzz
Rep:
(Original post by oKayImight)
oh.
yes.
Hailey629
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Use quizlet they have flashcards ready madd and game versions you can use like match ups etc fun ways to revise that’s what I did for my biology mocks and I think I aced the exam and I did it in around 2-3 days
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (5)
10%
Okay (18)
36%
A bit lacking (14)
28%
Not good at all (13)
26%

Watched Threads