Shaimaaaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone,
For question 2 (secondary research question), do you need to refer to article 1 (the original source they give you) ?

Thankyou
yahmar
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Shaimaaaa)
Hi everyone,
For question 2 (secondary research question), do you need to refer to article 1 (the original source they give you) ?

Thankyou
YES YES YES YES
Question 2 talks about the importance of research.
If you refer to the article (source/ primary research) and make links to your secondary research it would be in CONTEXT. it also shows the relationship between the 2 and understanding which is needed for all the band marks.
Wilhelmina:
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by yahmar)
YES YES YES YES
If you refer to the article (source/ primary research) and make links to your secondary research it would be in CONTEXT. it also shows the relationship between the 2 and understanding which is needed for all the band marks.
Hi, I’m doing this unit and I’m struggling to find the method used in the health article. Do you have any tips on how to make the notes?
yahmar
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Wilhelmina:)
Hi, I’m doing this unit and I’m struggling to find the method used in the health article. Do you have any tips on how to make the notes?
which health article are you doing?
Wilhelmina:
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
which health article are you doing?
The health article ( impact of free access to leisure facilities
kwalt1
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
YES YES YES YES
hi im struggling to answer question 2, could you explain what things you need to include in your answer.
Liv3265.
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I don't understand the concept of secondary resources and referring to articles like it doesn't process in my brain. Any chance you wouldn't mind explaining the whole Q2 thing to me in detail?
yahmar
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Liv3265.)
I don't understand the concept of secondary resources and referring to articles like it doesn't process in my brain. Any chance you wouldn't mind explaining the whole Q2 thing to me in detail?
Check my other forum out: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7136345
yahmar
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by kwalt1)
hi im struggling to answer question 2, could you explain what things you need to include in your answer.
yahmar
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Shaimaaaa)
Hi everyone,

Thankyou
yahmar
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Wilhelmina:)
The health article ( impact of free access to leisure facilities
check my other forum out: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7136345
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (24)
9.34%
Okay (75)
29.18%
A bit lacking (96)
37.35%
Not good at all (62)
24.12%

Watched Threads