zainab1321
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So the uni I’m going to provides funding if household income is below 25k, which mines is. I live with both my parents and only my dad works. So when completing the PFF2 form, my mum has said our household income has gone down. So I would need to complete a current year form. I want to make sure if this is all the forms I need to complete to get a means tested assessment and where do I send these forms too. By the way I have printed the forms off, so can I just upload them to my account using the upload button, the thing is i have nothing on the to do list though so If I do upload it will student finance even see?
Shaun SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by zainab1321)
So the uni I’m going to provides funding if household income is below 25k, which mines is. I live with both my parents and only my dad works. So when completing the PFF2 form, my mum has said our household income has gone down. So I would need to complete a current year form. I want to make sure if this is all the forms I need to complete to get a means tested assessment and where do I send these forms too. By the way I have printed the forms off, so can I just upload them to my account using the upload button, the thing is i have nothing on the to do list though so If I do upload it will student finance even see?
Good Afternoon,

When you upload evidence to the account it automatically goes into the queue to be worked.

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
zainab1321
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Shaun SFE)
Good Afternoon,

When you upload evidence to the account it automatically goes into the queue to be worked.

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
Hi can you also clarify what form do I print if I’m applying for maintained loan with house hold income? Ive already got maintance loan but not there house hold income thing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads