mel.frn
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am in year 12 and just started doing business as a subject and I have an exam in January however I have no idea what I have to do in the marketing exam and how to get a good grade. As my teacher has been off since the middle of September. Please help I am really struggling with this and I need to get a distinction in order to get to my dream uni
bamtutor
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
If your teacher is off, I would assume that someone is covering as you need to have had some input and sat at least one mock exam or at least worked through a previous paper, as it would be near impossible to pass the exam with high grades if you know nothing at all. You will be given a pre release pack the day before the exam and you should have two hours in class to go through and make notes. The exam is then sat the following morning. If you need some general tips then read through Pages 30-35 of the specification and that will show you how much of the theory you need to have covered before sitting the exam.. This can be found at; Vhttps://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/BTEC-Nationals/Business/2016/specification-and-sample-assessments/BTECNationals_Bus_ExDip_Spec.pdf

There are two sample assesment material that can be downloaded from the Pearson website which may help you, but as I said without any teaching you would struggle with this; https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...le-assessments
Last edited by bamtutor; 1 week ago
mel.frn
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (22)
8.87%
Okay (72)
29.03%
A bit lacking (93)
37.5%
Not good at all (61)
24.6%

Watched Threads