aec1308
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So i’m in my final year of uni. Honestly not a clue what degree i’m gonna come out with cause i’m really struggling recently. But i’ve been chatting to a woman who’s really successful in getting people into a PGCE course. Not heard from her in a while though. I was just wondering if anyone knows the best way in finding a PGCE Course, like where to look and how to apply. And also if anyone knows information about the funding for it, as I’ve really confused myself with it all. Thank you x
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by aec1308)
So i’m in my final year of uni. Honestly not a clue what degree i’m gonna come out with cause i’m really struggling recently. But i’ve been chatting to a woman who’s really successful in getting people into a PGCE course. Not heard from her in a while though. I was just wondering if anyone knows the best way in finding a PGCE Course, like where to look and how to apply. And also if anyone knows information about the funding for it, as I’ve really confused myself with it all. Thank you x
https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads