5 dead as SUV rams through Christmas parade in Wisconsin, USA

Watch
Johnnava
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/wi...ristmas-parade

At least five people dead and more than 40 injured, after an SUV being driven by Darrell Brooks, a black man who raps under the name 'Mathboi Fly', ploughed into students participating in a Christmas parade through the city of Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA. This happened hours after Kyle Rittenhouse was found non-guilty of killing two black men as self-defence in the town of Kenosha, another suburb of Milwaukee south-east of Waukesha, though Kenosha is located in-between Milwaukee and Chicago and can be considered a suburb of both.

Though the police are considering the possibility of terrorism due to the similarities with previous Islamist terror attacks, local news outlets reported that the black man had a severe criminal history and was fleeing from a stabbing and/or knife fight. The man also has social media accounts full of posts supporting black nationalism, BLM and George Floyd.
Last edited by Johnnava; 2 weeks ago
caravaggio2
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Firstly it wasnt moments after Rittenhouse was found not guilty.
You may be right about the perp but I think as in all these situations we should give it 24 hrs for the dust to settle and the police to make at least preliminary enquiries before we start pointing fingers and declaring causes.
Johnnava
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by caravaggio2)
Firstly it wasnt moments after Rittenhouse was found not guilty.
You may be right about the perp but I think as in all these situations we should give it 24 hrs for the dust to settle and the police to make at least preliminary enquiries before we start pointing fingers and declaring causes.
I changed it to hours, but social media is rife with those making the connection between the two events. It's very weird for a BLM-obsessed black man to plough his SUV through a crowd in the same metropolis as Rittenhouse's acquittal, and not that long after the acquittal and riots as well.
imlikeahermit
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Left wing Twitter on suicide watch. Condemning the attack saying it’ll be in ‘self defence’ mocking the rittenhouse trial while having no idea it’s been committed by one of their own. :rolleyes:
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by imlikeahermit)
Left wing Twitter on suicide watch. Condemning the attack saying it’ll be in ‘self defence’ mocking the rittenhouse trial while having no idea it’s been committed by one of their own. :rolleyes:
How do you know if the driver is someone on the left?
imlikeahermit
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SHallowvale)
How do you know if the driver is someone on the left?
Recent Twitter post from said assailant.

As well as him commenting on the rittenhouse trial. This is definitely as a result of that. Take my sources, don’t. Don’t care at this point. Proofs in the pudding.
SHallowvale
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago

As well as him commenting on the rittenhouse trial. This is definitely as a result of that. Take my sources, don’t. Don’t care at this point. Proofs in the pudding.
Thanks, though I'm not sure why you think this person is left wing, still, unless you think it's a common left wing belief that white people should be mowed down?

I shouldn't have to explain to you that it isn't, yet here we are.
imlikeahermit
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks, though I'm not sure why you think this person is left wing, still, unless you think it's a common left wing belief that white people should be mowed down?

I shouldn't have to explain to you that it isn't, yet here we are.
The actions of BLM and Antifa are routinely conveniently ignored by the democrats. Remember, Antifa is just an ‘idea.’

He’s a supporter of BLM and condemned the trial of Rittenhouse. He’s blatantly left wing. Shouldn’t have to explain that to you, but here we are.
SHallowvale
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
The actions of BLM and Antifa are routinely conveniently ignored by the democrats. Remember, Antifa is just an ‘idea.’

He’s a supporter of BLM and condemned the trial of Rittenhouse. He’s blatantly left wing. Shouldn’t have to explain that to you, but here we are.
Rittenhouse also supports BLM, does that make him left wing too? You can't automatically assume someone's political beliefs based on that alone.

In any case, even if they did have left wing beliefs to say that he is 'one of their own' is still ridiculous. Unless you want to argue that the left wing actively want people mown down like this, then they are not 'one of their own'. If you think that they are, then are right wing people who have done the same thing one of your own?
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago

Is there an English translation of whatever that tweet was trying to say? Something about whacking whitey but beyond that it was like trying to read mangled pidgeon :lol:
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Rittenhouse also supports BLM, does that make him left wing too? You can't automatically assume someone's political beliefs based on that alone.

In any case, even if they did have left wing beliefs to say that he is 'one of their own' is still ridiculous. Unless you want to argue that the left wing actively want people mown down like this, then they are not 'one of their own'. If you think that they are, then are right wing people who have done the same thing one of your own?
I would treat his claim on that with a degree of skepticism given, for whatever reason, the blm crowd want to hoist him from a lamp post (odd given the crimes he was declared innocent of had zero to do with race, in any conceivable manner)
At any rate, it does hark back to the hoary old question of supporting the notion of blm (few outside of neo-nazis and that 1 uncle everyone seems to have disagreeing with that) or supporting the group who seem little different than a bunch of militant racists in the same vein as other racial supremacist groups. One would assume the former as opposed to the latter but given his err 'fame' i rather doubt a straight answer will be forthcoming one way or the other.
caravaggio2
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Democrat politician fired for saying the Waukesha parade deserved it. " I can't believe this is my 15 minutes of fame"

https://youtu.be/OgPPk84RXRY

This has reached Trump Derangement Syndrome levels of stupidity.
Last edited by caravaggio2; 1 week ago
BezerkD
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Title needs updating. 6 are dead now as 8 year old Jackson Sparks died from injuries. More may come in next couple of days and many were seriously injured.

Lot of Demon rats glorifying it.. calling it "self-defense"

Also notice Biden and Kamala wont say a word but were quick to chime in on Rittenhouse verdict when they were unhappy he got justice after defaming him in his Presidential campaign (hope he sues them)
Starship Trooper
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
As for the OP it's all so tiresome.

A white person just has to look at someone the wrong way, literally (see Nicholas Sandman) and it's considered white supremacy by the MSM/ establishment.

Meanwhile a black person runs over five white people after posting that he wants to kill whitey: watch the msm leap to say his defence and say it's got nothing to do with race. And if it is, it will get dismissed as "mental illness" and to be quietly memory holed wheras if this had been a racist white man running over five black people it'll be talked about endlessly with "white supremacy"
being in the headlines for weeks.

Name:  Screenshot_2021-11-01-19-29-39-58_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  63.7 KB

America isn't a white supremacist system anymore - it's a now system designed to mollycoddle and accomodate minorities and criminals at the expense of law abiding conservatives who are demonised for everything wrong with society.

Name:  Screenshot_2021-11-01-12-55-44-49_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  78.9 KB

This terrorist scumbag should have been in jail as should the filth that attacked Rittenhouse.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
10.94%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.56%
Finding the time to revise (6)
9.38%
Finding the motivation (14)
21.88%
Getting distracted (11)
17.19%
Procrastination (25)
39.06%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads