mahisaraf
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,

I am international student (from India) and have applied for Econ/Econ+Management to Oxford, LSE, Warwick, Edinburgh and St Andrews on the Oct 15th deadline.

I received an unconditional offer from St Andrews last week. I was wondering if any international students received offers from any of the other 4 universities yet? Oxford decisions are expected Jan 11th. Does anyone know if Warwick, Edinburgh and Warwick have rolling admissions or do they all wait until the Jan 26th deadline to look at ALL applicants before rolling out offers?

Thanks
Mahi
rajasvi
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Hi Mahi,

Congratulations on your offer!
I'm a fellow applicant from India too! I haven't received any update from these universities but I know someone who has received an offer from Warwick for Economics for 2022. No, they don't all wait till Jan 26 to release decisions; many of them have started, in fact!
(You can take a look at the offer/rejections spreadsheets for those unis on separate official threads)
Decisions can be released anytime between the day you submit your UCAS to the last day for decisions in May.

Good luck!
simpstar
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi Mahi,I received an offer from Warwick for Economics, but for the others, I guess no news is good news?
mahisaraf
Rep:
(Original post by rajasvi)
Hi Mahi,

Congratulations on your offer!
I'm a fellow applicant from India too! I haven't received any update from these universities but I know someone who has received an offer from Warwick for Economics for 2022. No, they don't all wait till Jan 26 to release decisions; many of them have started, in fact!
(You can take a look at the offer/rejections spreadsheets for those unis on separate official threads)
Decisions can be released anytime between the day you submit your UCAS to the last day for decisions in May.

Good luck!
Thank you.
I just checked the spreadsheets on the offer status. I guess we just keep waiting

Best of luck!
mahisaraf
Rep:
(Original post by simpstar)
Hi Mahi,I received an offer from Warwick for Economics, but for the others, I guess no news is good news?
Congratulations! That's so awesome.
Are you an international student? Would you mind sharing if your offer was conditional or not? Also what were your achieved and predicted grades?
Favita Dias
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone

Congratulations on receiving offers to study at UK universities.
I am from India. I have received a conditional offer from University of York, PhD in Education. I am waiting to hear from Oxford. I have applied for DPhil in International Development at Oxford.
jmao15
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Hi, i applied to warwick, oxford, imperial, ucl and manchester on early october and received unconditional offer from warwick by 29 of October. I applied for physics. I still havent heard anything from Manchester
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads