The Student Room Group

Offer decisions - 2022 entry - International Student

Hello,

I am international student (from India) and have applied for Econ/Econ+Management to Oxford, LSE, Warwick, Edinburgh and St Andrews on the Oct 15th deadline.

I received an unconditional offer from St Andrews last week. I was wondering if any international students received offers from any of the other 4 universities yet? Oxford decisions are expected Jan 11th. Does anyone know if Warwick, Edinburgh and Warwick have rolling admissions or do they all wait until the Jan 26th deadline to look at ALL applicants before rolling out offers?

Thanks
Mahi
Reply 1
Hi Mahi,

Congratulations on your offer!
I'm a fellow applicant from India too! I haven't received any update from these universities but I know someone who has received an offer from Warwick for Economics for 2022. No, they don't all wait till Jan 26 to release decisions; many of them have started, in fact!
(You can take a look at the offer/rejections spreadsheets for those unis on separate official threads)
Decisions can be released anytime between the day you submit your UCAS to the last day for decisions in May.

Good luck!
Reply 2
Hi Mahi,I received an offer from Warwick for Economics, but for the others, I guess no news is good news?
Reply 3
Original post by rajasvi
Hi Mahi,

Congratulations on your offer!
I'm a fellow applicant from India too! I haven't received any update from these universities but I know someone who has received an offer from Warwick for Economics for 2022. No, they don't all wait till Jan 26 to release decisions; many of them have started, in fact!
(You can take a look at the offer/rejections spreadsheets for those unis on separate official threads)
Decisions can be released anytime between the day you submit your UCAS to the last day for decisions in May.

Good luck!

Thank you.
I just checked the spreadsheets on the offer status. I guess we just keep waiting :smile:

Best of luck!
Reply 4
Original post by simpstar
Hi Mahi,I received an offer from Warwick for Economics, but for the others, I guess no news is good news?

Congratulations! That's so awesome.
Are you an international student? Would you mind sharing if your offer was conditional or not? Also what were your achieved and predicted grades?
Hi everyone

Congratulations on receiving offers to study at UK universities.
I am from India. I have received a conditional offer from University of York, PhD in Education. I am waiting to hear from Oxford. I have applied for DPhil in International Development at Oxford.
Reply 6
Hi, i applied to warwick, oxford, imperial, ucl and manchester on early october and received conditional offer from warwick by 29 of October. I applied for physics and mathematics. I still havent heard anything from Manchester
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by mahisaraf
Hello,

I am international student (from India) and have applied for Econ/Econ Management to Oxford, LSE, Warwick, Edinburgh and St Andrews on the Oct 15th deadline.

I received an unconditional offer from St Andrews last week. I was wondering if any international students received offers from any of the other 4 universities yet? Oxford decisions are expected Jan 11th. Does anyone know if Warwick, Edinburgh and Warwick have rolling admissions or do they all wait until the Jan 26th deadline to look at ALL applicants before rolling out offers?

Thanks
Mahi

Hello Mahi! I am an international student from the US and received an unconditional offer from Edinburgh on Nov 12th- best of luck in your endeavors!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by syd1
Hello Mahi! I am an international student from the US and received an unconditional offer from Edinburgh on Nov 12th- best of luck in your endeavors!

Hi.
If you dont mind saying, have these unconditional offers for you and the OP been based on your A-level or IB grades already received , or your predicteds? Thanks, and Hope you've received some of the remaining offers.
Reply 9
Original post by CricketBoy
Hi.
If you dont mind saying, have these unconditional offers for you and the OP been based on your A-level or IB grades already received , or your predicteds? Thanks, and Hope you've received some of the remaining offers.

Mine is based on received AP and ACT scores, as i am a US applicant. i’ve heard from all but UCL at this point!
Original post by mahisaraf
Hello,

I am international student (from India) and have applied for Econ/Econ+Management to Oxford, LSE, Warwick, Edinburgh and St Andrews on the Oct 15th deadline.

Thanks
Mahi

Hey,
Best of luck with your applications. Just wanted to ask if you applied to the St andrews International Excellence Scholarship?
Hey im from India too. I applied to Warwick , Bristol , Manchester and UCL. Have got unconditional offers from Warwick and Bristol for Meng CS.
hi i've applied for joint honours maths,stats,eco in lse kcl bristol qmul and southampton, got conditional offers from last 2, havent heard back from other 3!
What type of conditions they are keeping in offer letter ? I am from India.
They are putting as per your predicted scores of class 12 th Indian CBSE ?
For example ,your predicted scores are 95% , are you all getting conditional offers exactly same as your predicted scores ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending