Received job offer but no communication for the last month

Watch
robert296
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I actually passed the interview for this position at the Civil Service back in July. I have had very little communication since then. I was informed by a vetting agency that I had passed my pre-employment checks and they would notify the department I was assigned to, however the person in charge seems to not be aware of this. They last messaged be 4 weeks ago telling me to sort this out but I replied on the same day that this was already sorted and he should have received an email from the vetting agency. I politely sent a reminder about this message 2 weeks ago but have still had no contact. Any advice on what to do? I've tried calling up the number at the end of the email but no one picks up! I've even left a couple of voicemail messages but still have heard nothing!

If I email the person in charge again, anyone know what I would even write? It just feels really awkward especially because I've already prompted him about the message.
Last edited by robert296; 1 week ago
robert296
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.03%
Okay (43)
29.86%
A bit lacking (51)
35.42%
Not good at all (37)
25.69%

Watched Threads