Hey

Watch
Lolololsym
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Guys I’m getting my chemistry mark at 7:00 and it’s stressing me out lool I just want a grade 9. How do you not get stressed
Thank you baez mwah
kk15405
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lolololsym)
Guys I’m getting my chemistry mark at 7:00 and it’s stressing me out lool I just want a grade 9. How do you not get stressed
Thank you baez mwah
Less than 2 hours to go, nothing you can do to change the mark
Shake your hands to rub off the adrenaline, or go to something that takes your mind away from it
Watch youtube or spotify or something
Lolololsym
Rep:
(Original post by kk15405)
Less than 2 hours to go, nothing you can do to change the mark
Shake your hands to rub off the adrenaline, or go to something that takes your mind away from it
Watch youtube or spotify or something
Thank youu💗💗
0ptics
Badges: 18
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lolololsym)
Thank you baez mwah
Focus on something else that’s distracting enough to make you not think about your chemistry test. If that doesn’t work, just remember that you’ve done the test and what’s done has been done and can’t be changed, so why bother thinking about something you can’t change? This sounds cliché as hell but just reminding yourself to not bother stressing about your results actually does a lot in reducing stress.
Lolololsym
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
Focus on something else that’s distracting enough to make you not think about your chemistry test. If that doesn’t work, just remember that you’ve done the test and what’s done has been done and can’t be changed, so why bother thinking about something you can’t change? This sounds cliché as hell but just reminding yourself to not bother stressing about your results actually does a lot in reducing stress.
THANK YOU💗 my teacher still hasn’t put it up I jus want to have my little disappointment or be happy BUT SHES KEEPING ME WAITING GIVING ME STRESS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
9.88%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (10)
4.12%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.17%
Finding the motivation (65)
26.75%
Getting distracted (45)
18.52%
Procrastination (81)
33.33%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.41%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
0.82%

Watched Threads