The Student Room Group

english mock oh no

english language paper 1 anyone ??

Scroll to see replies

Uh it was so bad
AQA- extract from Jaw 1974 when the boy gets eaten by the shark
Practice questions 1-4 on that
Question 5- you’re given a picture of a beach with lots of people in there or you start a story with how did I not expect this. The day was going so wonderfully”
Reply 2
Original post by SNOWPUPPY
Uh it was so bad
Question 5- you’re given a picture of a beach with lots of people in there or you start a story with how did I not expect this. The day was going so wonderfully”

thank uu
Original post by lol_notme
thank uu

Have you started your mocks?
Reply 4
Have you started your mocks?

yeaa today actually. are u a boy ?? cuz im looking for a bf but not at the same time u know
This has turned from an English chat

To tinder in the space of, what? an hour? lol.
Reply 6
Original post by CaptainDuckie
This has turned from an English chat

To tinder in the space of, what? an hour? lol.

im sorry
Reply 7
they just sound like a very nice person u knoww
im sorry

It’s ok. Put your hands on your chest and repeat after me

“I’m down astronomically bad”
Reply 9
they just sound like a very nice person u knoww

You should probably start as friends rather than rushing into a relationship
Reply 10
It’s ok. Put your hands on your chest and repeat after me

“I’m down astronomically bad”

aahh ok u remind me of someone....
Reply 11
Original post by Ten-Ten
You should probably start as friends rather than rushing into a relationship

ur right . waht did watching all those dramas teach me ?
Uh it was so bad

How did I not expect this. The day was going so wonderfully. That was until I witnessed a kid on tsr ask some random ass kid to be their boyfriend. Disgusted and perplexed, I immediately logged out of tsr. In an attempt to cleanse my mind from the nonsense I had just witnessed, I went downstairs to speak to my younger sister. Upon entering the her room, I saw that a single website open on her laptop. Tsr. Frightened, I crept closer until I was close enough to read her user name. It was "lol_notme". My sister was the kid! How did I not expect this.

A cheeky circular ending for you guys. I didn't get a grade 9 in English language for no reason.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Itsmikeysfault
How did I not expect this. The day was going so wonderfully. That was until I witnessed a kid on tsr as some random ass kid to be their boyfriend. Disgusted and perplexed, I immediately logged out of tsr. In an attempt to cleanse my mind from the nonsense I had just witnessed, I went downstairs to speak to my younger sister. Upon entering the her room, I saw that a single website open on her laptop. Tsr. Frightened, I crept closer until I was close enough to read her user name. It was "lol_notme". My sister was the kid! How did I not expect this.

A cheeky circular ending for you guys. I didn't get a grade 9 in English language for no reason.

omg omg omg that actually scared me .
Reply 14
How did I not expect this. The day was going so wonderfully. That was until I witnessed a kid on tsr as some random ass kid to be their boyfriend. Disgusted and perplexed, I immediately logged out of tsr. In an attempt to cleanse my mind from the nonsense I had just witnessed, I went downstairs to speak to my younger sister. Upon entering the her room, I saw that a single website open on her laptop. Tsr. Frightened, I crept closer until I was close enough to read her user name. It was "lol_notme". My sister was the kid! How did I not expect this.

i actually thought u were
Reply 15
please teach me how to grade 9 idk how . like im gonna FAIL
Reply 16
i actually thought u were

aahh thats actually so embarrassing

this reply deserves grade 9 tbh. just look at how you’ve integrated the short complex sentences, the range of punctuation, AMBITIOUS vocabulary and the proficient use of cyclical structure. Where actually do you learn this from? Teach me.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 18
this reply deserves grade 9 tbh. just look at how you’ve integrated the short complex sentences, the range of punctuation, and the proficient use of cyclical structure. Where actually do you learn this from? Teach me.

i know righht
H E L P
Uh it was so bad

do you know what year it was from

Quick Reply

Latest