SNOWPUPPY
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by lol_notme)
yeaa today actually. are u a boy ?? cuz im looking for a bf but not at the same time u know
I’m not sorry but I am bi
Last edited by SNOWPUPPY; 6 days ago
SNOWPUPPY
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by pancake_honey)
do you know what year it was from
Probably 2020 because those are the ones that are locked in AQA
lol_notme
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by SNOWPUPPY)
Probably 2020 because those are the ones that are locked in AQA
(Original post by SNOWPUPPY)
I’m not sorry but I am bi
oh ok thats fine i was just scrolling through tiktoks when i saw a really cute couple and i think i got a bit jealous. but like im looking back and idk why i said what i said that day. like i cant believe i said that im so dumb
SNOWPUPPY
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by lol_notme)
oh ok thats fine i was just scrolling through tiktoks when i saw a really cute couple and i think i got a bit jealous. but like im looking back and idk why i said what i said that day. like i cant believe i said that im so dumb
It’s honestly fine, a bit bold but fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.03%
Okay (43)
29.86%
A bit lacking (51)
35.42%
Not good at all (37)
25.69%

Watched Threads