Applying to uni relying on contextual offers

Watch
Anonymous29461
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey so I’m looking at sending my ucas off soon and I’m predicted BBB , I want to study biochemistry. I am eligible for contextual offers from many unis but some I’m thinning of applying to are : Newcastle (BBC), Warwick (BBB) , Exeter (BBB-BBC) , Liverpool (ABB standard entry requirements but contextual offer 2 grades below) and then Sussex (BCC). So given that I qualify/ meet contextual data requirements to get contextual offers would my predicted be okay for the courses ? Would I have to apply separately for contextual offers or would I get them automatically with any potential offers ?
- thanks
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
If you are certain you qualify - remember that each Uni uses different criteria - then these choices seem sensible.
No, you dont have to 'apply' for a contextual offer - details in your application (home postcode etc) will automatically flag your application for each Uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (3)
7.69%
Okay (15)
38.46%
A bit lacking (11)
28.21%
Not good at all (10)
25.64%

Watched Threads