riffy.sh
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
anyone doing architecture at uni of liverpool in sept 2022? id love to make friends

or anyone going to liverpool next year? would be nice to know some ppl before i move maybe
normaw
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Try introducing yourself on this thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7125806

It will get busier as more users receive offers.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by riffy.sh)
anyone doing architecture at uni of liverpool in sept 2022? id love to make friends

or anyone going to liverpool next year? would be nice to know some ppl before i move maybe
Hi there,

It's great to hear that you'll be joining us in September 2022 - congrats!

If you have any questions about your course, and would like anymore information on student life - feel free to DM!

Thanks!

Ana
University of Liverpool Rep.
TrES2b
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago

heyy im planning to apply just a little anxious ab whether ill be accepted or not
riffy.sh
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by TrES2b)
heyy im planning to apply just a little anxious ab whether ill be accepted or not
awh im sure u will, and it’s okay if you don’t, there’s plenty of opportunities. wanna stay in touch?
TrES2b
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
awh im sure u will, and it’s okay if you don’t, there’s plenty of opportunities. wanna stay in touch?
suree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (36)
9.86%
Okay (106)
29.04%
A bit lacking (135)
36.99%
Not good at all (88)
24.11%

Watched Threads