Lvnaooo
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I previously applied for University early this year, and was meant to go to university in September, but I ended up not going.

Now I’m ready to reapply for 2022 entry but what happens with my old account? I’ve been told if I withdrawal I can’t reapply until this academic year is over so i’m a bit confused
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
You can reapply this year.
You just cant reapply in the same admissions cycle as your previous application.
You will intially be given a new UCAS number but it will revert to your old id after a day or so - this is just to keep all your application together.
tecna
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lvnaooo)
I previously applied for University early this year, and was meant to go to university in September, but I ended up not going.

Now I’m ready to reapply for 2022 entry but what happens with my old account? I’ve been told if I withdrawal I can’t reapply until this academic year is over so i’m a bit confused
Dont withdraw Or do anything at all with ur previous application
I made a new account got a new ucas Id but when I submitted my application ucas replaced my ID with the original one.
Basically what the other person said
Lvnaooo
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
You can reapply this year.
You just cant reapply in the same admissions cycle as your previous application.
You will intially be given a new UCAS number but it will revert to your old id after a day or so - this is just to keep all your application together.
Ok thanks for the help!
Lvnaooo
Rep:
(Original post by tecna)
Dont withdraw Or do anything at all with ur previous application
I made a new account got a new ucas Id but when I submitted my application ucas replaced my ID with the original one.
Basically what the other person said
Ok I won’t withdraw, will I still be able to use a similar personal statement? I plan on using my previous one but i’ve changed a few sentences
McGinger
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lvnaooo)
Ok I won’t withdraw, will I still be able to use a similar personal statement? I plan on using my previous one but i’ve changed a few sentences
Yes thats fine - you can't plagarise yourself.
Lvnaooo
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
Yes thats fine - you can't plagarise yourself.
Cool thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (3)
7.32%
Okay (16)
39.02%
A bit lacking (11)
26.83%
Not good at all (11)
26.83%

Watched Threads