lauren.j0301
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve been trying to get to as many open days as possible, and I’ve found them soooo beneficial and helpful so far. I wanted to go to the last Cardiff open day in October but I went to book it the day before and they said fully booked. Fair enough, I left it until the last minute (I ended up going to another open day to a place I wasn’t considering much but that’s now my top choice🥰) Anyway, the next Cardiff open day is in a week and I wasn’t sure on plans but I just went to book it now (a week in advance) and it says fully booked again? A bit disappointed as I really wanted to go, and last time I went on the website they said booking wasn’t open yet. Has anyone found this with Cardiff or other open days x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (2)
9.09%
Okay (6)
27.27%
A bit lacking (7)
31.82%
Not good at all (7)
31.82%

Watched Threads