Always feeling cold?

Watch
username5869057
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
That's it really. I feel really cold nearly all of the time. When I'm out I wear layers, including thermals. I wear these at home too quite a bit. And have the heating on, but most of the time I'm freezing. I feel cold right down to my bones. I know it's particularly cold atm, and I do often feel colder than other people but never to this extent. I'm having the heating on all the time.

Also when I go to family or friends I always find it very cold as well. I either end up leaving my coat on, they probably thinking I am mad.

Anyone else get like this?
bl0bf1sh
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
https://www.healthline.com/health/always-cold
might any of these apply to you? maybe speak to your GP, they may be able to diagnose something or rule something out
username5869057
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by bl0bf1sh)
https://www.healthline.com/health/always-cold
might any of these apply to you? maybe speak to your GP, they may be able to diagnose something or rule something out
Quite a few apply, I know I should really make appointment with GP though guess I had been putting it off
ciaralb
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by username5869057)
That's it really. I feel really cold nearly all of the time. When I'm out I wear layers, including thermals. I wear these at home too quite a bit. And have the heating on, but most of the time I'm freezing. I feel cold right down to my bones. I know it's particularly cold atm, and I do often feel colder than other people but never to this extent. I'm having the heating on all the time.

Also when I go to family or friends I always find it very cold as well. I either end up leaving my coat on, they probably thinking I am mad.

Anyone else get like this?
I do the same and have been diagnosed with severe anaemia. It’s definitely worth getting checked out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads