why am i so angry all the time?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
now i'm not screaming, kicking walls angry but i get annoyed at things very easily like if someone says or does something i dont like once i struggle to get over it and i know sometimes people say stuff by mistake but still it enrages me sometimes. I get angry when my space is invaded e.g at the moment im currently sharing a room with a relative and i feel as if i have no personal space (it is not their fault) i feel awful because i have this horrible hot fire of mad everytime i have to look at them. my parents might make an annoying comment and i feel angry to talk to them. if I'm sat in lessons with people who are being really loud i have to suppress my rage. i dont know what is going on with myself to be honest.
i have also broken up a few toxic friendships recently with people but im still quite angry at them. i think I'm just angry all the time i just never say anything. but people have started to notice and tell me that I look sad or mad.i just dont want this problem to ruin any chances i have at meeting people and being friends and making connections.
i do like to journal and try explore my thoughts but i cant figure out why i am such an angry person? why do i get offended so easily? why am i so sensitive?
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I feel you.

How old are you? For me when I was like 12/13 my hormones must have just been all over because I would constantly snap.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
I feel you.

How old are you? For me when I was like 12/13 my hormones must have just been all over because I would constantly snap.
hi, thank you
im 17
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.75%
Okay (69)
28.75%
A bit lacking (90)
37.5%
Not good at all (60)
25%

Watched Threads