The Student Room Group

Friends mum came round

She came with him to speak to me because I have been upsetting him, he came with her as well, it was unexpected and it was so bad. He told his mum stuff I was doing, he told her I swore which I didn't swear at him at all I just said for example I said "my old school was ****" which he got offended about, I called some celebrities fit which he also got offended by, we went for a drive in my other friends car which he didn't like and also I laughed at him which I feel bad about. He told his mum about everything she was saying he begged her cry to come to my house to sort it out so they did come, we went in my living room, me, my friend, his mum and my mum had to sit in our living room. His mum said everything I was doing to my mum then my mum made me apologise to my friend and made me agree to go bowling with my friend, my mum said she's said my friend can come round to our house and she'll let him know about it. It was so awkward, all through it I was just thinking what is going on and after they went.

I went to my room after my friend with his mum went and I was just in shock thinking what has just happened. I thought my mum was angry but she wasn't. It was just so unexpected though, I never knew he was going to bring his mum to my house to sort things out. I was in bed, my mum came up to wake me up, she said my friends here with him mum and we went down then they were just there sat in the living room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending