How do I fix the fact that I’m only motivated to do things last minute

Watch
Randomperson1214
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It really makes me angry how one week before the exam I finish 5 of the 12 topics in one day but I couldn’t even do one topic 2 weeks ago. How do I fix this?

Math.Qs
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Randomperson1214)
It really makes me angry how one week before the exam I finish 5 of the 12 topics in one day but I couldn’t even do one topic 2 weeks ago. How do I fix this?
Watch this
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Write down what you have to do and try to stick to a timetable. It sometimes works for me but honestly not always. Most of the time I just live life very stressed.
Randomperson1214
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Math.Qs)
Watch this
Watched it several times whilst procrastinating. He never tells u how to over come it😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (30)
9.93%
Okay (91)
30.13%
A bit lacking (109)
36.09%
Not good at all (72)
23.84%

Watched Threads