Irregular menses 😬

Watch
Anonymounjjjk
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have irregular periods.... It all started when I was still 11 something.... I got my first period. Then my period was like almost the whole month and stopped only for a few days. After few years of noticing that.. We consulted a doctor, she asked to do some tests , and said maybe I needed to reduce weight (I was 4'10 and weighed 52kg)...All my tests were normal I guess, she gave some medicine and it didn't work.... Then one or two months my period started coming like normal but after that again it became irregular. When I was 15-16 , we visited many doctors and homeopathic ones.... They gave me a specific diet till my medicine was over which I followed. After eating medicine it was fine.... But when it was over it became irregular again. My mom gave me those medicines again since she thought it did work with me.... For a few days it was normal but then it started being irregular (like having periods two times a month now).... After a year or 2 of irregular menses again we consulted another homeopathic doc.... She gave some homeopathic medicine (it worked a few days later perhaps)and my period was fine that month. But then it was irregular again. And I'm 19 now. And I think I gained 5kgs now (cuz of overeating,I think.... But I don't think I eat that much) . Any advice?
AkaTRM
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Just my experience with GF's in my life, the one that had the fewest days of a period was a cross country runner she was very lean. When I say fewest days I mean she had maybe 1 to 3 days a month. After she stopped running they went back to normal. I will say the girls that were heavier they had different amount of days per month. It all has to do with body chemistry overall. Best of luck!
Anonymounjjjk
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AkaTRM)
Just my experience with GF's in my life, the one that had the fewest days of a period was a cross country runner she was very lean. When I say fewest days I mean she had maybe 1 to 3 days a month. After she stopped running they went back to normal. I will say the girls that were heavier they had different amount of days per month. It all has to do with body chemistry overall. Best of luck!
Thanks for answering.... Yeah I also think maybe it's cuz of my weight .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (22)
9.91%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
3.15%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.76%
Finding the motivation (62)
27.93%
Getting distracted (37)
16.67%
Procrastination (77)
34.68%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed