The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Admission status

Hello there, i have applied for Msc in Civil Engineering (technical route) on 18/10/2021 with reference for application no.: 710938770. I have been writing this because almost 1 month has passed and yet i have no knowledge about the application status. I would like an answer ASAP weather my application has been accepted or not yet processed.
In most cases the official rep will just tell you to call. 4 weeks doesn’t sound excessive for a postgrad application.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
In most cases the official rep will just tell you to call. 4 weeks doesn’t sound excessive for a postgrad application.

But in case of January intake i am worried about my further process also, like its end of November and still i didn't get any revert from them.
Original post by KISHAN110
But in case of January intake i am worried about my further process also, like its end of November and still i didn't get any revert from them.

In that case I’d encourage you to call as the rep here on TSR won’t be able to tell you anything about the status of your application.
Original post by KISHAN110
Hello there, i have applied for Msc in Civil Engineering (technical route) on 18/10/2021 with reference for application no.: 710938770. I have been writing this because almost 1 month has passed and yet i have no knowledge about the application status. I would like an answer ASAP weather my application has been accepted or not yet processed.

Hi @KISHAN110,

The best way to find out the status of your application would be to contact the International Office. The contact details can be found here. The university forum helper is correct, we're unable to provide any more information than signposting you where to go and what to do as we are not authorised to access confidential information related to students' applications. Therefore, the responsibility is down on you to contact the appropriate department to find out more information.

I apologise for not being able to help you anymore. However, if you have any questions concerning moving to the UK, student life, or the university do let us know.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest