I miss superior potato

Watch
HaydenFordz
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
It’s been time since I spoken to her, wonder if and when she will come back
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
she was quite a peeling

:emo:
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I miss candydiva - always an interesting one
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I miss ILuvAipomZ & BookBird

HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I need to make a tribute thread to all my friends that have left TSR or just stopped coming, moonbow, spud, smka, dalbyc ect
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I miss superior potato too, great sense of humour.
I also miss so many TSR users who have stopped posting or visiting TSR.
Among them: Ben878, Candydiva, Drewski, FinalFantasy, Iñigo de Loyola, Karisa96, Lyndsey.95, Miss Maddie, -Quava-, QE2, SlightlySummer, Spanx, The Mogg, Themysticalegg and Tootles. :sigh:
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Among them: Ben878, Candydiva, Drewski, FinalFantasy, Iñigo de Loyola, Karisa96, Lyndsey.95, Miss Maddie, -Quava-, QE2, SlightlySummer, Spanx, The Mogg, Themysticalegg and Tootles. :sigh:
RIP God rest their TSR souls!

🙏 ➕
Food!
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
It’s been time since I spoken to her, wonder if and when she will come back
Is she not on disc anymore
0ptics
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Final fantasy is a guy I empathise with a lot. Looking at myself, he seems like a replica of me, but smarter and wiser. There are also other users in that list who are worthy for contributing to TSR. Great list right there.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Final fantasy is a guy I empathise with a lot. Looking at myself, he seems like a replica of me, but smarter and wiser. There are also other users in that list who are worthy for contributing to TSR. Great list right there.
A good number of those have been banned, rather than having chosen to stop visiting TSR or posting.
0ptics
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
A good number of those have been banned, rather than having chosen to stop visiting TSR or posting.
Oh…
Considering I don’t know most of these people, I can’t comment on their nature but, personally, I wouldn’t factor them getting banned into my judgement of whether they contributed a lot or not.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
It is certainly sad we don’t see the above users any more and a great deal more have also not visited for a while such as nexttime who was great for medicine. Some people are too busy, or have simply moved on I guess.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Lots of the ones you mention above I got on very well with. I wonder what that says about me, lol? I guess I try to get on well with everyone.
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by Food!)
I haven’t spoken to her, but haven’t seen her on
Food!
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
I haven’t spoken to her, but haven’t seen her on
try messaging her
i saw her come online here like 2 weeks ago but like she never came back on after that
gjd800
Rep:
Report 49 minutes ago
bring back noto
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 43 minutes ago
People come and go, i miss some people from 2015 but it is what it is.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 38 minutes ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Oh…
Considering I don’t know most of these people, I can’t comment on their nature but, personally, I wouldn’t factor them getting banned into my judgement of whether they contributed a lot or not.
People's judgement might change if they actually had an insight into why certain people were banned.
People who are heralded as heroes or infamous are less savoury once the true circumstances of their banning come to light.
Alas VTs are not at liberty to discuss such things so people continue perpetuating the snowflake site narrative.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 37 minutes ago
(Original post by Food!)
Can we not discuss offsite communications please, this is prohibited for a reason i.e safeguarding
Food!
Rep:
Report 35 minutes ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Can we not discuss offsite communications please, this is prohibited for a reason i.e safeguarding
ah im sorry
i shall not talk about it anymore
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (101)
34.47%
Yes - a trusted person (83)
28.33%
No (78)
26.62%
I'm not sure (31)
10.58%

Watched Threads