What would you do differently with your life?

Watch
sunsetlover321
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was thinking about this yesterday (I do not know why) but I am curious to what other people would say

Mine would be to talk to more people and not be so embarrased when I see people I know out in public
mattheww0749
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sunsetlover321)
I was thinking about this yesterday (I do not know why) but I am curious to what other people would say

Mine would be to talk to more people and not be so embarrased when I see people I know out in public
Mine would be trying to be more confident around girls
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Mine would be to buy Bitcoin was it was something silly like 1p back in 2012.
mattheww0749
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
That would be very useful life I'm guessing?
ecolier
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mattheww0749)
That would be very useful life I'm guessing?
Of course, money = good life
Mine would be trying to be more confident around girls
If you were loaded you'd be more confident around girls.
Last edited by ecolier; 1 week ago
mattheww0749
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Of course, money = good life

If you were loaded you'd be more confident around girls.
I guess but in real life I am terrible at talking to girls. I mean I'm nearly 17 and haven't even had my first kiss yet. Not that good is it?
ecolier
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I guess but in real life I am terrible at talking to girls. I mean I'm nearly 17 and haven't even had my first kiss yet. Not that good is it?
It's definitely normal, 17 is really young. Don't hurry these things, desperation is not a good look.

You'll find someone, don't worry.
mattheww0749
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
It's definitely normal, 17 is really young. Don't hurry these things, desperation is not a good look.

You'll find someone, don't worry.
Ok thank you.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Honestly, these are the only sorts of things I think I'd change, too. I'm sound with every other aspect of my life
a.dream
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Nothing really that significant, maybe try harder?
EOData
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Seize opportunities
Do more stuff in my 20s
Not trust or marry my husband
username5847361
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I would have told my dad not to go to work the morning he had his accident and died
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by EOData)
Seize opportunities
Do more stuff in my 20s
Not trust or marry my husband
Do you wish you didn't get married? That's a pretty big regret to live with.
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sweetgirl1)
I would have told my dad not to go to work the morning he had his accident and died
That's so sad! I'm sorry to read this.
username5847361
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by asif007)
That's so sad! I'm sorry to read this.
its ok thanks
pearl_rose
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sweetgirl1)
Condolences.

Mine would be to cut out the toxic people that were in my life a hell of a lot sooner.
EOData
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
It is and I'm not sure it's true as I don't regret the kids but discovering your husband has been having an affair for 14 years does rather put you off him and the marriage.
Last edited by EOData; 1 week ago
mattheww0749
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Tbh I understand that. I'm not actually planning on marrying myself. My plan is too play videogames for a job. Most women and girls aren't that keen on those types of things. Plus I never intended to get married
alex43
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Be more confident.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Mostly trusted my gut instinct and listened to my common sense more.
Saved up more money, hidden it better, run up less credit card debt, caught on to bad apples faster and taken the ex's dog with me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads