sodabear77
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Is it okay if I just enter the TRF number on UCAS, do I need to do anything else?? bcs I didn’t put any organisation on the IELTS website
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sodabear77)
Is it okay if I just enter the TRF number on UCAS, do I need to do anything else?? bcs I didn’t put any organisation on the IELTS website
You need to enter it on either achieved or pending qualifications as appropriate.
The TRF allows just Unis to check your results on the IELTS website.
sodabear77
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by McGinger)
You need to enter it on either achieved or pending qualifications as appropriate.
The TRF allows just Unis to check your results on the IELTS website.
Thank you! But where do I enter those?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by sodabear77)
Thank you! But where do I enter those?
There's a specific section for English language test results. If you can't spot that, then you can just input it along with your other academic grades using the 'Other' category.

It's not the end of the world if you don't input it, so long as your TRF number is there it should be picked up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.66%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.49%
No (109)
26.98%
I'm not sure (52)
12.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed