Lulugs
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello! Is anyone enrolled on the MSc Psychology course at Birmingham City university starting in January 2022? I know it’s distance learning but would be great to speak to anyone else who is getting ready to start the course!
Jo..
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
Hi i am starting in January as well
Arden University
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Hello!

I've just finished my MSc in Psychology, online, but at another institution, I am sure you are going to love your course. As someone who hadn't done Psychology before (my background is Sociology) it really did de-mystify a lot of what Psychology is and what it is for to me.

As a bit of quick advice, I would get used to using the Universities online system for accessing journals quickly as you will need it. Also, don't be intimidated by some of the research methods content which typically appears early on (everyone gets a bit nervous with that)

Marc
Arden University Student Alumni Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads