Jasmine134340
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hey! I'm in year 11 and am starting to think about my a-level choices. I was wondering if maths (hopefully further maths as well) , economics and computer science go well together?
a.dream
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
If you like them, pick them x

I think they work as a really good combo
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Yes, they are all good choices . What do you want to study at uni?
Jasmine134340
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Yes, they are all good choices . What do you want to study at uni?
I think I will probably end up studying economics at university.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Jasmine134340)
I think I will probably end up studying economics at university.
FM will be useful then ig.
Jasmine134340
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
FM will be useful then ig.
Ok thank you!
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
How to Choose 6th Form Subjects : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/a-l...-your-subjects
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (2)
9.52%
Okay (6)
28.57%
A bit lacking (6)
28.57%
Not good at all (7)
33.33%

Watched Threads