emily5411
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I’m looking at studying Spanish french and Chinese at university and I have applied I have received some emails from some unis (Lancaster and Southampton) asking me which third language I would like the study (Chinese) does anyone know how long it will take me to know if I have an offer or not after these questions?

Thanks,
Em
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by emily5411)
Hi, I’m looking at studying Spanish french and Chinese at university and I have applied I have received some emails from some unis (Lancaster and Southampton) asking me which third language I would like the study (Chinese) does anyone know how long it will take me to know if I have an offer or not after these questions?

Thanks,
Em
Hi there!

I'm a student Ambassador from Lancaster and I just thought I'd reach out and see if I can help - I don't fully understand what your question is, was the email asking for you to confirm which of your languages you wanted to take as your third option?
About the time schedule for your offer, I'm afraid I couldn't tell how soon it might be as these are released at different times but if you've got any specific questions about admissions or the modern languages department, I'd send them a quick email asking for more info: [email protected] for admissions and [email protected] for the languages department.

Let me know if I can help in any other way!
- Daisy (Spanish and Theatre Final year student)
emily5411
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hi there!

I'm a student Ambassador from Lancaster and I just thought I'd reach out and see if I can help - I don't fully understand what your question is, was the email asking for you to confirm which of your languages you wanted to take as your third option?
About the time schedule for your offer, I'm afraid I couldn't tell how soon it might be as these are released at different times but if you've got any specific questions about admissions or the modern languages department, I'd send them a quick email asking for more info: [email protected] for admissions and [email protected] for the languages department.

Let me know if I can help in any other way!
- Daisy (Spanish and Theatre Final year student)
I received an offer this morning thanks for your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.15%
October 2021 (97)
49.74%
November 2021 (20)
10.26%
December 2021 (29)
14.87%
January 2021 (15)
7.69%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (19)
9.74%