The Student Room Group

Modern languages degree

Hi, I’m looking at studying Spanish french and Chinese at university and I have applied I have received some emails from some unis (Lancaster and Southampton) asking me which third language I would like the study (Chinese) does anyone know how long it will take me to know if I have an offer or not after these questions?

Thanks,
Em
Original post by emily5411
Hi, I’m looking at studying Spanish french and Chinese at university and I have applied I have received some emails from some unis (Lancaster and Southampton) asking me which third language I would like the study (Chinese) does anyone know how long it will take me to know if I have an offer or not after these questions?

Thanks,
Em

Hi there!

I'm a student Ambassador from Lancaster and I just thought I'd reach out and see if I can help - I don't fully understand what your question is, was the email asking for you to confirm which of your languages you wanted to take as your third option?
About the time schedule for your offer, I'm afraid I couldn't tell how soon it might be as these are released at different times but if you've got any specific questions about admissions or the modern languages department, I'd send them a quick email asking for more info: [email protected] for admissions and [email protected] for the languages department.

Let me know if I can help in any other way!
- Daisy (Spanish and Theatre Final year student) :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi there!

I'm a student Ambassador from Lancaster and I just thought I'd reach out and see if I can help - I don't fully understand what your question is, was the email asking for you to confirm which of your languages you wanted to take as your third option?
About the time schedule for your offer, I'm afraid I couldn't tell how soon it might be as these are released at different times but if you've got any specific questions about admissions or the modern languages department, I'd send them a quick email asking for more info: [email protected] for admissions and [email protected] for the languages department.

Let me know if I can help in any other way!
- Daisy (Spanish and Theatre Final year student) :smile:

I received an offer this morning thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending