Bleeding after stimulation

Watch
DeeDeecox
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Why do I bleed after clitoral stimulation
Tracey_W
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by DeeDeecox)
Why do I bleed after clitoral stimulation
Bleeding is caused by few things - the guy being to rough, you perhaps using toys or enjoying masturbating yourself and caught your skin and causing bleeding.
As you not explained how you are bleeding from there then I can only guess.

If unsure of why you are bleeding from there then I suggest seeing your Doctor about it.
( a midwife ).

The answer depends ....
Are you bleeding from the clitoris... then he's been too rough and you would have complained about him or kicked him ( presuming you had deeds with him ).
.If the bleeding is from the vagina then it is abnormal unless you are about starting your period.
People can also bleed after using toys or rough sex It is a good idea for you to be examined by your Doctor just to be safe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads