The Student Room Group

would it be wrong?

okay, so there's this guy, who's kinda my **** buddy, but we haven't yet - just kissed.

anyway, my mother found out, and confiscated my phone. It's so intense, that I can't even talk about him, or say his name. My mum refers to him as 'the other one' when we're talking about his friendship group. So she really doesn't like the fact that I was showing him my body, and that we made out. She probably thinks we've had s*x but we really haven't - i still have morals, gosh!

but yeah, ok, so my question is, do you think it would be wrong of me to start talking to him again after my GCSE's when I get my phone back? I mean, will my mum still hate me, and him?
Worst thing is, he was my best friend, and we both admitted to liking eachother, but he just broke up w his gf, so we didn't want a relationship where we'd commit and actually have to see eachother regularly, and check up on eachother mentally. We were both just there for the physical connection. but yeah, lmk if u think i shouldn't continue to talk to him after gcse's.

thankss xx.
Um... you have GCSEs like in 5-6 months.... focus on that instead of boyfriends or friends with benefits.
You seem awfully young to be worrying about sleeping with someone. Focus on your GCSEs and doing the best you can, there's plenty of time for other stuff when you're older.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by bones-mccoy
You seem awfully young to be worrying about sleeping with someone. Focus on your GCSEs and doing the best you can, there's plenty of time for other stuff when you're older.

thank you for your response.
i know, i don't want to anyway, i was just asking if it would be wrong to continue to talk to him after my gcse's?
Original post by Anonymous
thank you for your response.
i know, i don't want to anyway, i was just asking if it would be wrong to continue to talk to him after my gcse's?

Of course not. Just take things easy. I'd be wary of getting involved with someone who's just come out of a relationship themselves though, they're going to need time to process everything. No parent is going to ecstatic about their teenage child becoming sexually active but that's just how it is.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by bones-mccoy
Of course not. Just take things easy. I'd be wary of getting involved with someone who's just come out of a relationship themselves though, they're going to need time to process everything. No parent is going to ecstatic about their teenage child becoming sexually active but that's just how it is.

thank you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending