Am i on the right track for science GSCE?

Watch
kayla306
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I did my mocks and we got our results and i did POORLY.I revised alot and getting those results were a bit draining,because i did so well in the yr10 one.I got more then 70% in all of them.These are my reults
In bio i got 51/67
in chem i got 40/70
In physics i got 41/80
Overall poorly done higher
I want to continue doing 2 of them in sixthform and dance.Do you guys think I can improve my grade to a 7 in all my in january
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
You can improve OP. What do you struggle with?
Last edited by summerbirdreads; 1 week ago
kayla306
Rep:
What does OP stand for? Mostly physics and biology.I memorise and do exam pratice but i dont know why i am getting bad grades
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kayla306)
What does OP stand for? Mostly physics and biology.I memorise and do exam pratice but i dont know why i am getting bad grades
You need to understand the concepts before memorising or attempting exam practice.
To understand concepts, youtube videos are amazing, watch freesciencelessons, cognito, mygcsescience etc... Then applying the blurting technique or flashcards or anything you prefer to memorise. Then attempt exam questions and topic questions once you finish each topic, mark with a pencil what topics you got wrong in the specification and go and revise that topic, do another paper and repeat.
kayla306
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
You need to understand the concepts before memorising or attempting exam practice.
To understand concepts, youtube videos are amazing, watch freesciencelessons, cognito, mygcsescience etc... Then applying the blurting technique or flashcards or anything you prefer to memorise. Then attempt exam questions and topic questions once you finish each topic, mark with a pencil what topics you got wrong in the specification and go and revise that topic, do another paper and repeat.
Thank you so much.I have a mock in febuary and i will try my best
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Thank you so much.I have a mock in febuary and i will try my best
Good luck! .
kayla306
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Good luck! .
what does OP stand for
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
what does OP stand for
Original poster/post.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.15%
Okay (42)
29.58%
A bit lacking (50)
35.21%
Not good at all (37)
26.06%

Watched Threads