How do I approach white guys?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I like English/white guys but I'm Asian and wear a hijab for non religious reasons. How do I approach them or will they even be interested in me? Should I even bother, I'm trying through online dating, talked to a few white guys but never got to the stages of meeting well I didn't once but he wasn't my type.
starmus
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
Try to be in the right places to meet liberal, lefty, climate loving, vegan, trans supporting, artistic and generally ‘woke’ communities, they might see your hijab as a plus since it validates their diversity and acceptance.
123ereeerrgh
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
If its for you it will work its way out....you are beautiful 😍 just the way you are.you should keep trying ..you just haven't found ur Mr perfect 😉
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Walk. And then talk.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
How do I approach guys?

Corrected for you as it makes no difference who they are.
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I've seen a lot of these threads popping up recently. About young Muslim women who are perpetually attracted to white men and never seem to get out of this phase. I wouldn't notice if it was just one or two threads here and there - but the fact they come along so often indicates that lots of Muslim women are attracted to men outside their race. Yes we know white men are usually forbidden pleasures for you, unlikely to be accepted by your families and communities - and that's what makes them attractive to you above men from your own ethnicities.

So here's a little friendly advice for all the young Muslim men who will eventually end up marrying Muslim women, especially those wearing a hijab. Make sure your wife/girlfriend isn't looking at white guys elsewhere and make sure she doesn't start thinking she could do better than you with a white guy. It will set a very dangerous precedent for your relationship. The modern Muslim woman in 21st century Great Britain has sexual freedom and access to any man she wants. Make sure she's chosen you because her eyes are only on you and she knows you're the best she can achieve. Not for any of the following reasons:

A) She couldn't find a white guy
B) She was with a white guy and couldn't make it work long-term
C) Her family refused to accept a white guy
D) Body clock is ticking and she feels like she is settling for you because her options with white guys have dried up

All these reasons create emotional baggage for Muslim women. Which is why you Muslim men looking for respectable wives should put Muslim women through a very thorough vetting process. A woman who constantly wishes she could have had a better life with a white guy is an unhappy woman who will eventually create problems in your life, perhaps even embarrass you in front of your friends, family and community.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
If you are willing to approach caucasian secular guys looking for a date or to find a long term partner, the best thing for you to do is to change your usual makeup look & hairstyle then take off the head covering for photos and dates.

A lot of people have attraction dealbreakers connected to hairstyle, they won't know if they consider you attractive without seeing your hair.
Maybe setup a new online dating profile that also includes photos of your favourite animals, foods, hairstyle from the back and hands if you have any elaborate nail art.
Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (132)
34.02%
Yes - a trusted person (104)
26.8%
No (101)
26.03%
I'm not sure (51)
13.14%

Watched Threads