[Official] Oxford Hertford Applicants for 2022 entry

Watch
headlesschicken2
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, I’m applying for history.
Has anyone, whatever the subject, heard about interviews?
Cheesecake04
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...8#post96225433

- If you go onto this thread or search Oxford 2022 there is a whole thread on the different colleges, whether or not they got an interview and for what courses.
franklyfruity
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hey! i was thinking of creating a hertford thread if we didn't already have one so i'm glad to see that we do

i applied for history and politics, and no i haven't heard anything yet! i suspect we'll start hearing back about history tomorrow though...
headlesschicken2
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ahhh fingers crossed! Let me know when you hear x
nakous
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, do you know if Hertford sends a letter?
w0rthy
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by franklyfruity)
not that i know of, but it would be great to have one!
Lets make one, seems to be a few of us. My account is somewhat new so can't PM but if you make one on snap or insta and PM me i'll help out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%