Sexually frustrated strict parents

Watch
Slx.24
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Chaos and stupidity. This happens at every relationship thread where anon #1 is facing some sort of relationship problem and posts it on a student forum because that’s clearly the most logical thing to do and there’s no alternatives.
Fr 😂😂
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
Why can't you go to their place instead of car sex.
Kentinho99
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
I'm sorry but it does srrm dodgy to be honest with you. Try and find a partner not just go out for quickies. Become more of a romantic type person
cesarJsantiago
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
send me a pm
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I thought your parents were sexually frustrated.
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m living with my parents again temporarily to save up some money. They’re extremely conservative and are always at home and watching what I do. My plan to move out is taking longer than I expected after lockdown. I’m a woman not a kid anymore and have suppressed my needs for over a year now and it’s starting to have a very negative impact on me mentally and physically. I’m so frustrated and don’t know what to do. I cant focus on working and having f*d up thoughts. can’t even just meet someone for a one night stand or evening hookup because my parents would suspect it and and kick me out.

At this point the only realistic thing is so go out in the afternoon to have sex with a stranger quickly in a local flat or car then come back. But I can’t find a guy willing who isn’t dodgy af for this arrangement
Considering it's pretty easy for attractive women to find sex compared to men, I wonder if perhaps you're not looking hard enough, or you're looking in the wrong places and finding the wrong type of men. I'm wondering why your search is turning into fears for your safety when there are plenty of genuine men out there who would keep you comfortable. Sex with a stranger doesn't have to be in a dodgy flat or in the back of a car, and it certainly shouldn't be. Any man who can't at the very least pay for a comfortable hotel room is not a man you should be spending time with. I've done hotel rooms before and it's quite simple - the girl can leave whenever she wants. I can see why you're afraid of being forced or coerced into something by a stranger, but the solution is simple. Build trust with a man by chatting to them for a period of time before you meet. Neutral ground - first a public place like a coffee shop, then a hotel room. Good luck in your search and I hope you find what you're looking for. PM if you want any advice.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I thought your parents were sexually frustrated.
Yep, same here...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads