Hannah_lynx
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Help?
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
What do you need help with?
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
How to Apply - from UCAS : https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/a...-to-university
Hannah_lynx
Rep:
Never mind... sigh. I'll try sorting it out tomorrow, i think one of the unis i applied to made a mistake, they made me an offer for a different course because me i havent met the requirements for the course i want, when i know and am 100% sure that i have...
McGinger
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Hannah_lynx)
i think one of the unis i applied to made a mistake, they made me an offer for a different course because me i havent met the requirements for the course i want, when i know and am 100% sure that i have...
Including the GCSE requirements?
Hannah_lynx
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
Including the GCSE requirements?
yup
McGinger
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Hannah_lynx)
yup
Then contact the Uni and find out why.
Usually rejections this early are because you dont meet the entry requirements.
Hannah_lynx
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
Then contact the Uni and find out why.
Usually rejections this early are because you dont meet the entry requirements.
Thank you, I just found the contact information for the admissions team, I will call them in the morning.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads