ghostprincesa
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm not sure on what student loan I am entitled to anymore. My parents recently kicked me out so I have been living with my boyfriend and his mum until we have enough money to move out and get a place of our own. Will this change how much I am entitled to, as I am no longer living with my parents, or would it be the same as I am not yet paying for accommodation myself? And would this change once again when I finally move into my own place with my boyfriend? I'm hesitant to change my address on bank letters etc. as I'm really not sure about my housing future and I think this might affect it too as everything still says I'm living with my parents. How do I go about this? Any advice would be appreciated.
niloomiloo
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Why did they kick you out?
ghostprincesa
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by niloomiloo)
Why did they kick you out?
My dad is very emotional / impulsive so if the slightest thing triggers him it gets extreme, this time I just asked if I could go see my boyfriend for a few hours and I got kicked out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads