LT5
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi , I was wondering whether anyone knew of any good websites for A-level Dracula revision ?
franklyfruity
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
have you tried SparkNotes? they have character analyses, chapter summaries, theme overviews, practice questions, quizzes, etc. so that's a fantastic place to start! otherwise I'd perhaps look at getting an online copy of the York Notes Dracula Study Guide if you can, they always do great revision books for A Level content. there's probably some YouTube videos on the topic too so if you're stuck, have a search and see if anything of use comes up! is it the material itself you're struggling with, or the way in which to revise it?
LT5
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by franklyfruity)
have you tried SparkNotes? they have character analyses, chapter summaries, theme overviews, practice questions, quizzes, etc. so that's a fantastic place to start! otherwise I'd perhaps look at getting an online copy of the York Notes Dracula Study Guide if you can, they always do great revision books for A Level content. there's probably some YouTube videos on the topic too so if you're stuck, have a search and see if anything of use comes up! is it the material itself you're struggling with, or the way in which to revise it?
Thankyou so much !! Also , I’m struggling to find more in-depth analysis , however my school has a site called massolit - which is great ! I mainly want to find quote / page analysis so that I can annotate my book .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (2)
9.09%
Okay (6)
27.27%
A bit lacking (7)
31.82%
Not good at all (7)
31.82%

Watched Threads