The Student Room Group

Physics A-level revision

Hi guys, so basically I have a assessment in December, I think it’s just about mechanics and electricity, I want to start revising as I feel like there are some gaps in my knowledge. The exam board our college is using for physics is Pearson, I only have a AQA a-level revision guide and I wanted to know if I would be able to use it to cover the two topics?

I know that the main difference between exam boards is the actual exam, but do they cover the same topics?

Also does anyone know where I can find any practice questions for the two topics, with answers?
Original post by Bigflakes
Hi guys, so basically I have a assessment in December, I think it’s just about mechanics and electricity, I want to start revising as I feel like there are some gaps in my knowledge. The exam board our college is using for physics is Pearson, I only have a AQA a-level revision guide and I wanted to know if I would be able to use it to cover the two topics?

I know that the main difference between exam boards is the actual exam, but do they cover the same topics?

Also does anyone know where I can find any practice questions for the two topics, with answers?

Have you checked your specification? Usually, the topics covered should be similar but check your spec just in case. Also, cliché answer incoming…

…physics and maths tutor is your way to go for questions by topic.

Quick Reply

Latest