The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCC

Hey guys I'm flora - I'm applying to LCC for Film practice (!!) Once I've submitted my UCAS, do UAL then contact me about how to submit my portfolio and contextual statement etc? What do all of your portfolios consist of?
Original post by floz123456
Hey guys I'm flora - I'm applying to LCC for Film practice (!!) Once I've submitted my UCAS, do UAL then contact me about how to submit my portfolio and contextual statement etc? What do all of your portfolios consist of?

Hii I'm Alice and i am applying for photography at LCC too. I have had the same questions since my school didnt send my application yet. I think that the things you should include in your portfolio are in the UAL website? I'm not sure for your course, but do check it
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2

Hi, I’m also applying for film practice. Once you’ve submitted your UCAS, Ual should contact you and tell you how to submit your portfolio and contextual statement. My portfolio has 3 clips from 3 different short films I’ve made and then I included 9 different images of stuff like the storyboards, research, floorplans, film schedules and location scouting. How about yours? Also if you have any more questions you can always message me on my instagram @silkroadsceo

Heyy!! I’m also applying for LCC Photography, we could have a chat on insta, my user is @_.dolly._p_
heya are u looking for flat mates?
i’m an lcc student too looking for other three as all of mine are going to do an internship abroad!
15 mins walk from lcc, quiet and nice area.
price £500 with bills, let me know if you’re interested looking for end of august:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending