The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Deffered Application

I have a place at Worcester that I deferred to next September (2022) but I haven't had any emails from the uni since June this year. I know that my place is confirmed as on results day my place was confirmed on UCAS and I also rang Worcester and they confirmed my September 2022 place. Obviously I am concerned that I have had no emails from them as I am unsure of when to start applying for accommodation and just getting relevant emails like such? Not sure what to do :frown:
Reply 1
If they haven't made offers for this year's cohort, I don't expect they would trouble themselves, because they might as well send it to everyone rather than spamming people with emails. IMO drop them an email addressing your concern, but I wouldn't expect anything till January/February onwards. This is just my thought though so do what's needed and what's best for you.
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 2
Original post by Abzdot
If they haven't made offers for this year's cohort, I don't expect they would trouble themselves, because they might as well send it to everyone rather than spamming people with emails. IMO drop them an email addressing your concern, but I wouldn't expect anything till January/February onwards. This is just my thought though so do what's needed and what's best for you.

Ahhh yeah that makes sense! Just me being worried! Thank you for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending