The Student Room Group

Nose sprays

I used first defence nose spray and I keep sneezing uncontrollably. Am I doing it wrong? Godamnnnn and now my nose is back to being blocked
Original post by Confusedgoose
I used first defence nose spray and I keep sneezing uncontrollably. Am I doing it wrong? Godamnnnn and now my nose is back to being blocked

Looks like you are in the exact situation as me.
To be honest, nasal sprays don't always work for me, idk why? It's very rare that it unblocks my nose.
I had my nose checked out about 2 years ago, and the doctor said I have a condition called "Rhinitis", (Basically it means when my nose is literally allergic to everything lol). She prescribed me with this nasal spray that I took everyday, and it worked a miracle. If the nasal spray still does not work, then maybe get your nose checked out by a doctor :biggrin:.

But yeah, here is a diagram of how you use a nasal spray :smile:. Is it a cold that you have, if you don't mind answering? :rolleyes:

nasal spray.jpg
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by IntroNotExtro
Looks like you are in the exact situation as me.
To be honest, nasal sprays don't always work for me, idk why? It's very rare that it unblocks my nose.
I had my nose checked out about 2 years ago, and the doctor said I have a condition called "Rhinitis", (Basically it means when my nose is literally allergic to everything lol). She prescribed me with this nasal spray that I took everyday, and it worked a miracle. If the nasal spray still does not work, then maybe get your nose checked out by a doctor :biggrin:.

But yeah, here is a diagram of how you use a nasal spray :smile:. Is it a cold that you have, if you don't mind answering? :rolleyes:

nasal spray.jpg

aaaaahhhh thats interesting, i swear its harder to breath through one nostril for me hahah
If it keeps failing ill check with the doctors, thanks for the advice :biggrin:
omg i have treid every single angle and nothing works lmao and yup its a cold 😪
dabbing a few drops of olbas oil on a tissue and inhaling it does wonders to my blocked nose 👀
aaaaahhhh thats interesting, i swear its harder to breath through one nostril for me hahah
If it keeps failing ill check with the doctors, thanks for the advice :biggrin:
omg i have treid every single angle and nothing works lmao and yup its a cold 😪
dabbing a few drops of olbas oil on a tissue and inhaling it does wonders to my blocked nose 👀

Your very welcome 🙂
I've literally been suffering from a cold and runny nose all day. lol, I had to stuff tissues up my nose, like tampons, to stop my runny nose in school - don't worry I had a mask on, so it wasn't noticed at all 😉
Original post by IntroNotExtro
Your very welcome 🙂
I've literally been suffering from a cold and runny nose all day. lol, I had to stuff tissues up my nose, like tampons, to stop my runny nose in school - don't worry I had a mask on, so it wasn't noticed at all 😉

Omg. You are a genius. I’m stealing that idea. Thanks so much again haha 😳😮*💨😂
And ye because of the temp change outside my cold is sticking for a while too :colonhash:
Omg. You are a genius. I’m stealing that idea. Thanks so much again haha 😳😮*💨😂
And ye because of the temp change outside my cold is sticking for a while too :colonhash:

No problem, I hope you get better :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest