123ereeerrgh
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Help! Gosh I am doing organic chem in as level ocr.im struggling bad 😬 I don't know what to do???? I looked through
Videos
Spec
Notes of books
But nothing is helping I dont understand.If I ask the teacher I'm pretty sure he will drain my energy down for the rest of the day 😭😭😫
Bruvwutisthis
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
I was also struggling with the organic side of chemistry a lot. However, I realised that it was mostly memorisation. The best way to learn it all is to teach someone else. Sit down with a friend or sibling and present it to them. In my case, my tuition teacher made me do presentations on the topics I struggled with and I was honestly surprised by how much stuck in my head.
And ofcourse, you've probably heard this a million times but you need exam practice. Don't just watch and read, If you put what you learn into practice then it is so much easier to understand and remember.

I hope that helps
Last edited by Bruvwutisthis; 6 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (3)
12%
Okay (7)
28%
A bit lacking (7)
28%
Not good at all (8)
32%

Watched Threads