。・゚゚・freya・゚゚・。
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My mocks start Monday next week and I haven’t done much revision mainly because I got Covid and then my anxiety was terrible for a few weeks. Idk what to do because I’m so stressed and I’ve got so much to revise. I do maths chemistry and french and I’m doing the end of module questions in the textbooks but they take me so long to do.

franklyfruity
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I have been in this exact situation and it really sucks, but trust me, the best way forward is to just crack down and try and get some work done. the end of module questions are important so I'd definitely suggest taking the time to do those - they'll help you understand the kind of standards that markers will uphold in an exam. my main tip is to prioritize - what's your first mock? you can always continue revising for the others later into the exam diet, but just try and prepare as best you can for whatever's coming up first. if you're tight on time, I'd suggest taking a step back from any other responsibilities you have at the moment (extracurricular activities, social life, etc) and squeeze as much study time into your day as possible. you might consider waking up a little earlier for the next few weeks to give yourself some extra time to complete all your work.

it's probably also worth explaining your situation to your teachers - obviously they'll know that you've had covid so they will hopefully take that into consideration as it will have had a significant impact on your studies. best of luck, please try not to worry too much! I'm sure you'll do amazing
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
As long winded as it may be, practicing questions is a really efficient way to revise.
Use past papers and use the official mark scheme to mark them, this will really help you familiarise yourself with how such questions are marked, and what the question is really looking for
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.56%
Okay (86)
29.35%
A bit lacking (107)
36.52%
Not good at all (72)
24.57%

Watched Threads