Make it More Number-ey !!

Watch
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
23rd November is International Fibonacci Day :qed:

let us use punnage to investigate Numbers & that

Name:  totddd.png
Views: 11
Size:  296.8 KB

Spoiler:
Show
10 was a popular number of children in rural Dorset families in the 19th century

Spoiler:
Show
Reality Check Toki the Dumdum harrysbar The_Lonely_Goatherd Good bloke Muttley79 nulli tertius chazwomaqAndrew97 Plantagenet Crown Fullofsurprises LiberOfLondon ecolierlondonmyst Sammylou40GlazJoinedup uberteknikPhoenixfeather99AngryJellyfish laurawattwinterscomingBlue_Cow RedTwisttoonervoustotalk Deggs_14 HRobson_BMCSinnoh SaDe7RogerOxonAnonymous1502 DrewskiQuasaParacosm The Usherette™ lyer in hellfyreMidge Bang Udder OrderProducktiveOndeKarelinaGreyWolfTooDr CoxPhantom 1517Dan0101026Soapusername5264250FV75mqb2766cambioTobelstienCoolBroStereoKjekjeSkittishNappLaserquestAleshabecausethenightOberonflyLovelyFoxProxyBuckHowlsHalfeti RoseWoooordabsolutelysproutMoonboChoc fanGhostladyCoolestMacyAmeliaLyndseyROTLRsxgewSameeraClaudiaDaveoNeviBlackCatFlobroLaurenceAnonymous1502Guru JasonLego Men OnJoyfulGeekMarkovHardy_BtgHannaRufusSynergy~Medic WilVanessaCnightingalegendVersionsBecca216Mr WillyjellyRetreadicossummerberrychopinnocMesopotGolderzshortieTashFionaandDonkeymnotzetamfctinygirlBlueIndigoVioletTJ1997DaryaJoyAstraPhoenixRoseWannaCambioAsaYunoouser11235813cleanseBexKorrasmorrasajilemonadeteatreblebeefox houndbbyooserJolesJustaboutmeddadCute KawaiiImperatorFatinespinningtopjoey srpugglet HellllppppScarletMillionsSir Rutlandtimespentjackpotu_w_DSKEdacba_w_HALLOONMickeyM&SpharmerS&FProperladFFFMehvijRam RYeoAeshaMarkWise GTinyPizzahomecounterPStevensAmeliab2PRich PCkentReading MumKing LouiswaxerAzureWindChlaminmate4DopticsDentaldreamsjustvisitedSocraticNikkiBHM365nm12345Leafysealonestercote1ojhungrysalBraindraindjinnsterArtfultinyBenjiHedgey
Last edited by the bear; 1 week ago
the bear
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i shall leave you until tomorrow

please make your puns count

:wavey:
HedgePig
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I was so looking fourward two the next challenge. I knew I could count on you two come up with an interesting topic.
mnot
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Life of π
From eye to (-1)^[0.5]
ΣMer Vivaldi
Scaler Swift
meddad
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
This thread will be as easy as 1,1,2,3
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Do we half two do numbers? 🙈
meddad
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Dentaldreams)
Do we half two do numbers? 🙈
If you eighth it that much and it makes you tenth, then count yourself out of it.
Cote1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Eight Expectations

Fiver With Rosie

The Count to One-two Cristo
Last edited by Cote1; 1 week ago
Joinedup
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Prime after prime - Cyndi Lauper
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by meddad)
If you eighth it that much and it makes you tenth, then count yourself out of it.
I guess that makes me the odd one out
Cote1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
The Odd Number Couple
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Maths isn’t actually as easy as pi

Spoiler:
Show
That was a pretty weak pun
Spoiler:
Show
Joshwoods01 what do you reckon?🙃
Spoiler:
Show
Sorry, when I see anything remotely math related, I think of you😂
Spoiler:
Show
too many spoilers, I’ll stop now…

Joshwoods01
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I've been going to the dentist since I was a kid, I know the drill by now

one for you 😂
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Joshwoods01)
I've been going to the dentist since I was a kid, I know the drill by now

one for you 😂
You deserve a plaque because that was #1😂

I tried to combine numbers and teeth😅
Joshwoods01
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
You deserve a plaque because that was #1😂

I tried to combine numbers and teeth😅
I went to the dentist with only 5 teeth, that was me in my prime...
😂😂
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I went to the dentist with only 5 teeth, that was me in my prime...
😂😂
What a great 1st impression that must have been😂😂

I seriously can’t top yours🤣
Joshwoods01
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What a great 1st impression that must have been😂😂

I seriously can’t top yours🤣
🤣🤣 I'm surprised I came up with that so quickly tbf hahaha
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
🤣🤣 I'm surprised I came up with that so quickly tbf hahaha
I didn’t realise puns were your thing! 🤣🤣
Joshwoods01
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I didn’t realise puns were your thing! 🤣🤣
me and my sister make puns all the time hahaha😂😂
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
me and my sister make puns all the time hahaha😂😂
And I’m only just hearing about this now?! I am absolutely appalled!😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.6%
Okay (65)
29.41%
A bit lacking (83)
37.56%
Not good at all (54)
24.43%

Watched Threads