bethlead03
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi, so I’ve not really known what to do with myself for the last year or so. I’ve been working full time (I’m 18 btw) and I’ve only got my GCSES and a EPQ and life skills qualification from college. I’ve been thinking that I’d maybe like to go to university, but would this be possible with what I’ve got?

I wouldn’t get accommodation as I’d be too nervous.

Thanks
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
Look at doing a one year Access to HE course at a local college : https://www.accesstohe.ac.uk/
mike23mike
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Usually need A levels or a BTec qualification so its not looking hopeful. Unis print their entry requirements so why not look at the uni you fancy and the course you fancy and see what they require for you to get an offer. Some unis e.g. Sheffield recognise the EPQ [if you have a grade A] and will lower their offer by a grade.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (5)
9.8%
Okay (18)
35.29%
A bit lacking (14)
27.45%
Not good at all (14)
27.45%

Watched Threads